<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1902475729752440358?origin\x3dhttp://zi-esss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Friday, September 11, 2009 ; 10:10 AMY
& our friendship is forever!

Some quotes from their everyday stories from some united states people (unfortunate incidents)

1) Today I was driving my new car home when i came around a sharp turn to see a groundhog in the road. I kindly stopped and allowed it to cross when all of the sudden a car slammed into the back of mine. Then, another car went flying around us. That car hit and killed the groundhog.

2) Today, I was leaving my job at a huge mall. I couldn't find my car anywhere, so i panicked and flagged a security officer. I cried while he drove me around for miles in the endless parking lot. Then suddenly I remembered. My friend had dropped me off in the morning.

3) Today, i got stuck in an elevator for 45 minutes. I am an elevator mechanic.

4) Today, at work, I was on my break when i had to use the bathroom. I was on the toilet taking a dump when the door latch loosened and the door swung open. The little girl standing there took one look and screamed. Security busted in. My pants were still down.

5) Today, i was sitting on a park bench with my very elderly grandfather while listening to music at a low volume. Suddenly, he turned to me and said very loudly, "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD AIDS!" I received strange looks from everyone that day because he mistook my ear buds for a hearing aid.

6) Today, my grandmother was sent to the ER. My family blamed it on her being allergic to my cats, making me feel guilty. She just called me to tell me the test results informed her that he is actually allergic to the carrot cake they got her. I gave my cats away 15 minutes ago to a little girl.

7) Today, i yelled at my dog for waking me up growling and barking out the window. He was doing it at the person stealing my car.

8) Today, i fell asleep in my last period class. When i woke up my teacher said "you missed your bus". I grabbed all my stuff and ran out the room. My class mates were standing outside the class laughing. We still had an hour left in class.

9) Today, i was working at a hospital-level rest home. I was making the rounds when i noticed a woman was sitting in her (electric) wheelchair in the middle of the hall. Going closer, I saw her battery was flat so i said "Uh-oh! Looks like you've died." She bawled her eyes out and said "Not yet."

10) Today, my girlfriend of over a year broke up with me. Two weeks ago she complained that i didn't act like i really loved her. I then became more involved and caring just for her to show my love. The reason she broke up with me? Because i was "suffocating her with clinginess."

All everyday stories quotes here are from http://www.fmylife.com/ go and see :D!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
7:36PM---
Hahaz, some of these stories are quite funny but sad for them too though. Today went out to tampines library to study with farah, azie, liyana and guan cong but didnt thought of guan cong bringing his group of friends too.. so i joined them.. but instead of studying, we joked around ._. then kana librarian lol. Then hungry, we go T1 eat... den go library again and saw charlene and chloe.. farah said charlene's cousin cut her fringe, so her forehead looks big. =.=

After that i went home.. but on my way to tampines interchange, saw one aunty a bit sot sot la... shouting to herself IN HOKKIEN like... you think i what?! blah blah blah. she must have fought with some ahpek. den a lot of people keep staring at her.. =.= ~~~~ today actually quite fun la XD










Memories

- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- February 2010
- March 2010
- June 2010

See my memories!

Who am i

Zi hao
Age 14
Born on 1st February 1996
Studyin in East Spring Secondary School
Have two lovable dogs - Jingjing & Liang liang :D

Whatsa time now??



ChitChat



Musical

Go DJ! Music please!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Escapes

Links to my friend's blog :)

Class 2e3 blog
East Spring Sec Skool Website
Atika
Chloe
Charlene
Della
Eunice
Farah
Fatin
Gabriel
Gui Li
Herdiana
Hidayah
Jeryl
Joshua
Kai Feng
Kai Yee
Khairina
Liyana
Nadiah
Shirley
Terence
Vivian
Yuan Ning
Yi Ting

Credits

Designer : UN.existing-love
Basecode : purplekisses-
Image : Photobucket ; Paint